CREATIVITY: (Antonym) Expressionless.









When I got home tonight I found an envelope containing a card leaning against a small vase of yellow carnations, with one red carnation in the center.  The envelope had my name on it.  I opened the card and read the words silently.  I smelled the flowers.  I turned and looked at my wife.

Tonight I am writing some more words to place in my book.  I carried the small vase of carnations to my desk.  The card is on the scan machine.  Not much room to fit this little gift.  But I have discovered more than a world of space to find a home for it.

Without much professional training, creativity can turn some energy into some revealing thoughts.  More than one reader was reminded of a moment in the past that touched their heart of a romance once gone by.  Allow creative thoughts to inspire good work.  Good work feeds on creativity.
Revive creativity as often as you can.  Create the peace and your hope will be sure.

Stupid is the one who finds a gift of creativity silly to perform…stupid, stupid and more stupid.

Happy is the person who can create something out of almost nothing.  To manufacture joy when no joy is in sight is like lifting up hopes when the world is crumbling all around.  Motivating strength as a person is dying, stirring up action when the system has shut down; creativity is the art of the soul.  And the canvas is humanity.

Paint your greatest picture without a brush.  Use some carnations.




No comments:

Post a Comment